Walls - Planter, Retaining & Seat
Retaining walls have a very specific function and are vital elements of the landscape. They are largely built to compensate for grade change and prevent soil erosion on your property. Whether they are used to hold up a hillside, level or terrace a backyard, or support a driveway, an Orsini-built wall will be properly engineered and constructed with materials that are strong as well as attractive.
Our highly trained ICPI and NCMA certified staff guarantee that every step of the wall designing and installation process is carried out to the highest quality standards. We can design and build creatively based on your needs, be it a little niche for a secluded hot tub or fire pit, or large structural walls that make unusable yard space into a functional and enjoyable area for outdoor entertaining.
Types of Walls
Our creative designers will make certain your retaining walls add visual interest however you chose to incorporate them into your property. Here are just a few wall styles that are available:
- Structural Walls - Also known as Segmental Retaining Walls (SRW), these walls are specifically engineered for retaining purposes to support and maintain sloping land, raised patios, stairways and water features.
- Planter Walls - Though still structural in function, they are used specifically to build raised or terraced planting beds. We design these walls based on the general layout of the land to create spaces that have a very cohesive and blended look.
- Seat Walls - A resourceful addition to any outdoor living area, seat walls are ideal for outdoor kitchen areas or in spaces surrounding a fire pit or pool. Dual functioning, they serve as a support structure while increasing outdoor seating capacity without cluttering your landscape with patio furniture.
- Pillar Walls - Creating a wall and pillar combination to frame the entrance to your property will give it a "grand" estate feel.
Our customers rely on us for all their retaining wall needs, big and small and know that when they hire us, they will be getting creativity and quality wrapped in one. Call Orsini Landscaping at 518-355-3004 today!
Cities and Surrounding Areas in NY:
- Ballston Lake / Spa
- Clifton Park
- Driveways & Patios Albany, NY
- East / North Greenbush
- Lake George
- Landscape Contractor Schenectady, NY
- Landscape Design Bethlehem, NY
- Saratoga Springs