Columns & Pillars
Attractive and functional landscaping should incorporate vertical elements that unify the surrounding horizontal surfaces. Columns and pillars are commonly used to add a touch of elegance and solidity to a landscape.
Orsini Landscaping has years of experience designing outdoor spaces and the elements that go into it. Our pillars and columns will be structured with care, built to perfection and be a true complement to your good taste and exquisite style.
Types of Columns and Pillars
The possibilities for incorporating columns and pillars into your landscaping are literally endless. They can be constructed in a range of materials, styles and colors to complement the architectural style of your home and its surroundings to perfection.
Orsini Landscaping can add a variety of vertical elements into your landscaping, such as:
- Wall Columns - Anchoring retaining and seat walls or a semi-enclosed patio with pillars adds a nice touch to a design and can be used to mount beautiful and functional lanterns.
- Shade Structure Columns - Add additional artistic value using columns as structural supports for shade structures like pergolas or gazebos.
Entranceway Pillar - Having a pair of imposing pillars at the entrance of your driveway is a great way to add sophistication to the space.
- Mailbox Column - Make a roadside statement with a custom mailbox column.
- Sign Support Columns - If you have any sign on your property and need to frame it in a unique way, sign support columns are just for you.
- Illumination Pillars - Making your landscaping safe and practical is very important. Consider adding lighting or gas torches to your pillars and columns.
- Railing & Deck Columns - Add a special touch to your deck and flank it with some artistic columns. They can also be support structures for a deck railing.
- Fencing Columns - These can be corner posts, commercial barriers or perimeter fencing. They will also add a very unique touch to your pool area if required.
When you contact us with your specific requirement, our expert landscape designers will design the most unique columns and pillars for your property. Call Orsini Landscaping today at 518-355-3004 for all your column and pillar needs.
Cities and Surrounding Areas in NY:
- Ballston Lake / Spa
- Clifton Park
- Driveways & Patios Albany, NY
- East / North Greenbush
- Lake George
- Landscape Contractor Schenectady, NY
- Landscape Design Bethlehem, NY
- Saratoga Springs