Creating stunning landscapes is a lot about getting the equilibrium of all the elements right. Lush plantings, boulders and tranquil water features are some of the natural elements that go into creating landscapes that are alluring and beautiful.
The Relaxation Factor
The variety of water feature options available today make it possible to have a water element added to any outdoor space, regardless of size. One of the primary reasons why people want water features added to their home is for relaxation. It is very soothing to hear the sound of water flowing over rocks or cascading from a fountain in your yard and garden. Additionally, a water feature can help disguise the sounds of a busy neighborhood.
You can choose from beautifully structured customized waterfalls and ponds, bubbling boulders or a koi-filled stream that flows across your property. They are a perfect complement to any existing landscape. Take a look at some of the water features that we have installed in a number of homes around the Capital District:
- Water Gardens - Add a living, breathing element to your landscape with the addition of a water garden enhanced with aquatic plants, fish and even frogs. Surprisingly, ponds require only about 15 minutes of maintenance per week, well worth the charm they will add to your property.
- Waterfalls - Waterfalls are amazingly melodious with the water cascading down artistically-placed natural stone and boulders.
- Pondless Waterfalls - A re-circulating waterfall and/or stream without the presence of a pond is a great option if space is lacking in your yard or if you have safety concerns with a pond. They are very low-maintenance as there is no body of water to maintain.
- Retaining Wall Waterfalls - A sheer formal waterfall can be installed into a variety of wall types and backlight for a beautiful evening ambiance.
- Rock Fountains - Available in a variety of unique styles and sizes, a bubbling rock fountain makes a superb statement piece. If you are lacking space and desire the tranquil sound of moving water these fountains are a wonderful naturalistic choice for a small yard or patio.
Rainwater Harvesting Systems
Responsible use of our natural resources is important to us. Because of this we offer our customers rainwater harvesting systems. These systems allow a property owner to reuse the rainwater from their roof to replenish water lost to evaporation from a pond or water garden.
If you wish to have any of these elements installed on your property, drop Orsini Landscaping a message via our website or contact us on 518-355-3004. We can provide you with the best and most customized water features in and around Schenectady. We can customize them to match the design of the rest of the landscape and your home.
Cities and Surrounding Areas in NY:
- Ballston Lake / Spa
- Clifton Park
- Driveways & Patios Albany, NY
- East / North Greenbush
- Lake George
- Landscape Contractor Schenectady, NY
- Landscape Design Bethlehem, NY
- Saratoga Springs